Section: News

Village Record: April 10-14

April 10, 8:40 a.m. — Unknown persons damaged personal property of another student in Mather Residence Hall.

April 11, 12:24 a.m. — Student complained of discomfort due to illness in Caples Residence Hall. Safety responded. Student privately transported to Knox Community Hospital (KCH).

April 11, 1:40 a.m. — Paper towel roll rolled down more than four flights of stairs in Leonard Residence Hall.

April 11, 11:56 a.m. — Alum injured leg at the rugby pitch. Trainer isolated leg while EMS was en route. EMS transported to KCH.

April 11, 5:49 p.m. — Student complained of irritated eye at the Kenyon Athletic Center (KAC). Safety responded. Saline wash provided. No other action necessary.

April 11, 6:28 p.m. — Student hit in face at KAC, causing headache. Safety responded. Transported to KCH for further evaluation and treatment.

April 11, 7:44 p.m.   Student injured ankle at KAC. Transported to KCH for further evaluation and treatment.

April 11, 7:49 p.m. — Student in Olin Library reported cash in personal item taken without permission.

April 11, 9:37 p.m. — Underage students found to have alcohol during performance in Rosse Hall. Alcohol confiscated and disposed of.

April 11, 9:37 p.m. — Underage student found to have alcohol during performance in Rosse Hall. Alcohol confiscated and disposed of.

April 12, 12:12 a.m. — Fireworks set off near Peirce Hall. Knox County Sheriff’s Office responded. Unable to locate suspects.

April 12, 12:18 a.m. — Underage, intoxicated student in Mather. Safety responded. No further action necessary.

April 12, 3:48 a.m. — Underage, non-student community members found to be on campus without authorization in South 2 parking lot. Parents of individuals called.

April 12, 5:23 a.m. — Officer found open window in Bexley Hall. Muddy footprints and signs of items gone through. Unknown if any items are missing.

April 12, 11:01 p.m. — Alarm activated due to fog machine in the Hill Theater. Fog cleared, panel reset.

April 12, 11:02 p.m. — Alarm sounded due to burned food in McBride Residence Hall. No fire, smoke cleared. Alarm reset.

April 13, 2:35 a.m. — Display pulled down and papers strewn on Middle Path. Other signs pulled up from ground.

April 14, 2:56 a.m. — Student complaint of rapid worsening symptoms of illness in Watson Residence Hall. Safety responded. Transported to KCH for further evaluation and treatment.

0 Comments

Comments for this article have closed. If you'd like to send a letter to the editor for publication, please email us at collegian@kenyon.edu.