Village Record, April 3 — 9

April 3, 12:48 a.m. — Student room smelled heavily of illegal substance in Caples Residence Hall. Student(s) denied use.

April 4, 2:46 p.m. — Fire alarm activated in Samuel Mather Hall. Hot water unit leaking water and steam into boiler room. No fire. Alarm reset. Maintenance notified.

April 4, 4:58 p.m. — Student complaint of faintness and racing heartbeat. Transported by squad to Knox Community Hospital (KCH) for further evaluation/treatment.

April 4, 6:13 p.m. — Glass panel broken out of door in Old Kenyon Residence Hall.

April 4, 8:02 p.m. — Student with existing medical condition required assistance on Zion Road Farm. Transported to KCH for evaluation/assistance.

April 5, 12:49 a.m. — Safety officers found pizza box set on fire in the New Apartments Tennis Courts. Fire extinguished and assured to be out. Charred mark left on court.

April 5, 1:55 a.m. — Student non-compliant with Safety officers. Knox County Sheriff’s Office (KCSO) called because individual claimed not to be a student in Caples. Due to student actions, student was tested and received citation for underage consumption.

April 5, 5:31 p.m. — Student complaint of car being keyed in Ascension Lot.

April 5, 6:45 p.m. — Ill student complaint of flu-like symptoms in Hanna Hall. Transported to KCH by friend.

April 5, 10:32 p.m. — Students found to be in possession of alcohol in Gund Residence Hall.

April 5, 10:32 p.m. — Students found to be in possession of alcohol in McBride Residence Hall.  Alcohol disposed of.

April 5, 10:59 p.m. — Intoxicated student in Gund Commons. Escorted to residence by Safety officer(s).

April 5, 11:11 p.m. — Intoxicated student. Escorted to residence by Safety officer(s). Student left residence and went back to party and was once again escorted by Safety officer(s) back to residence.

April 5, 11:13 p.m. — Ill student complaint of dizziness, nausea and sensitivity to light and sound in the North Campus Apartments. Transported to KCH.

April 5, 11:44 p.m. — Intoxicated student found unresponsive with vomit about self and area in Gund Commons. Transported to KCH. Received citation for underage consumption by KCSO.

April 6, 12:27 a.m. — Intoxicated student in Gund Commons. Escorted to residence by Safety officer.

April 6, 1:20 a.m. — Alumni and student guests had a verbal alteration in Gund Commons.  Safety officers responded and individuals were asked to leave area. All complied.

April 6, 1:24 a.m. — Student complaint of flu-like symptoms in Gund Residence Hall. Transported to KCH by squad for further evaluation/treatment.

April 6, 9:31 a.m. — Student complaint of flu-like symptoms in the New Apts. Contacted friend to transport to Urgent Care.

April 6, 2:05 p.m. — Student complaint of nausea and headache in Olin Library. Evaluated by Safety officer.

April 6, 9:26 p.m. — KCSO officer reported a student cited for underage consumption.

April 7, 1:01 a.m. — Intoxicated students found breaking College-owned sign after entering building without authorization and taking the sign in Leonard Residence Hall.

April 7, 4:20 p.m. — Students found using illegal substance in Old Kenyon Residence Hall. Student threw out remaining substance. No confiscation took place.

April 7, 8:18 p.m. — Student smoking illegal substance in Olin. Students identified.

April 7, 8:54 p.m. — Student complaint of flu-like symptoms in Norton Residence Hall.