- The Junior Class Committee reported it was working on a fundraiser, possibly a pool party at the Kenyon Athletic Center.
- The Sophomore Class Committee will continue to plan a bonfire, after the event was canceled due to rain.
- The Housing and Dining Committee will begin “cup shaming” in the coming weeks to encourage students to bring back Peirce plastic cups, after learning that the 1,800 cups AVI ordered most recently have dwindled down to 600.
- The Senior Class Committee is moving forward with its plans to construct a gazebo as their class gift.
- The First-Year Class Council reported it will be holding a fundraiser before the end of the year.
- The Student Life Committee has extended the deadline for end-of-the-semester evaluations to April 8.
- Council discussed possible updates to the Campus Government Constitution, deciding to draft language stipulating the Academic Affairs Committee meet with the dean of academic advising in addition to the provost.
— Graham Reid
Comments for this article have closed. If you'd like to send a letter to the editor for publication, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.