Village Record

Feb. 20 – Feb. 24

Feb. 20, 12:00 a.m. — Underage students found to be drinking alcohol in McBride Residence Hall.
Feb. 21, 5:39 p.m. — Student complains of sharp pain in abdomen in Bushnell Residence Hall. Squad transported to Knox Community Hospital (KCH) for further evaluation.
Feb. 21, 5:57 p.m. — Student complains of sharp pain in abdomen area in Lewis Residence Hall. Squad transported to KCH for further evaluation.
Feb. 22, 7:36 p.m. — Student found to be in possession of false identification.
Feb. 22, 10:40 p.m. — Female student(s) reported possible hazing by male students to one individual in Mather Residence Hall.
Feb. 22, 11:06 p.m. — It was reported that a male student was shooting a paintball gun at others. Unknown if there were any victims.
Feb. 23, 12:45 a.m. — Student(s) left alcohol container in road while walking across street; student(s) fled after seeing Safety officer(s).
Feb. 23, 12:53 a.m. — Sheriff’s Deputy reported a citation was given to a student for underage drinking.
Feb. 23, 1:02 a.m. — Intoxicated student found in restroom in Old Kenyon.
Feb. 23, 1:33 p.m. — Student collapsed. Student was conscious. Safety officer(s) tended to wounds received when falling.
Feb. 23, 6:25 p.m. — Fire alarm set off by cooking in the North Campus Apartments. No smoke. No fire. Alarm reset.
Feb. 24, 12:00 a.m. — Unknown person(s) damaged rocking chair, window, screen and door in O’Connor House.
Feb. 24, 10:07 p.m. — Fire alarm set off by burnt food in New Apartments. No fire. Smoke cleared. Alarm reset.