Section: News

Village Record

Feb. 6, 5:38 p.m. — Student having seizure in Horvitz Hall. Safety officers responded. Squad called. Transported to Knox Community Hospital (KCH).

Feb. 7, 3:07 a.m. — Student lost consciousness and fell to the floor in Leonard Residence Hall. Injured nose and lip area. Squad transported to KCH.

Feb. 7, 1:59 p.m. — Student reported coat taken with personal belongings in it in Peirce Hall. Theft report filed with Knox County Sheriff’s Office.

Feb. 8, 4:43 a.m. — Fire alarm sounded in North Campus Apartments. Panel showed “trouble” only. Maintenance contacted after attempts to reset failed.

Feb. 8, 3:28 p.m. — Fire alarm set off by burned plastic near hot stove in the New Apartments. No fire. Alarm reset.

Feb. 8, 7:38 p.m. — Student with possible allergic reaction to food ingested in McBride Residence Hall. Squad called and transported to KCH.

Feb. 8, 12:20 a.m. — Intoxicated student lacking response in the Delta Tau Delta Lodge. Transported to KCH. Citation for underage consumption.

Feb. 9, 3:03 a.m. — Fire alarm activated due to unknown person(s) burning flyer hanging on wall in residence hallway in Caples Residence Hall. No smoke or fire at time of discovery.

Feb. 10, 4:32 p.m. — Student reported ID was stolen in the Gambier Grill and used without permission for purchases at area business.

0 Comments

Comments for this article have closed. If you'd like to send a letter to the editor for publication, please email us at collegian@kenyon.edu.