Section: News

Village Record, Jan. 23-Jan. 30

Jan. 23, 2:17 a.m. — Safety officer assisted intoxicated student to residence.
Jan. 24, 2:38 a.m. — Ill student experiencing vomiting, stomach pain and weakness with chills in the North Campus Apartments (NCAs). Squad contacted, examined and transported student to Knox Community Hospital (KCH).
Jan. 24, 1:49 p.m. — Student reported theft of items from unlocked residence in Old Kenyon Residence Hall. Knox County Sheriff’s Office contacted and report completed.
Jan. 25, 12:12 a.m. — Intoxicated student in Caples Residence Hall. Safety officer(s) responded.
Jan. 25, 2:02 a.m. — Intoxicated student in McBride Residence Hall. Safety officer(s) responded.
Jan. 25, 2:04 p.m. — Ill student reported symptoms worsening in Lewis Residence Hall. Transported to KCH by squad.
Jan. 26, 10:37 p.m. — Unregistered gathering with alcohol in McBride Residence Hall.
Jan. 27, 8:53 a.m. — Alarm sounded in the Kenyon Inn. Activated detector found. No smoke. No fire.
Jan.  28, 9:31 p.m. — Student burned foot with boiling water in the NCAs. Safety officer(s) responded and assisted.
Jan. 29, 4:38 a.m. — Student complaint of flu-like symptoms in Leonard Residence Hall. Safety officer(s) responded.


Comments for this article have closed. If you'd like to send a letter to the editor for publication, please email us at